PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$24.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 30, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Ys SEVEN steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Ys SEVEN key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Ys SEVEN free steam keyYs SEVEN free steam key game on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Ys SEVEN cd key free
Originally released as a PSP exclusive, Ys SEVEN was the first fully 3D Ys title, the first Ys title to include a party-based battle system allowing players to swap control of characters in real-time, and the most story-heavy Ys game of its time.
This original PC port presents the game in full upscaled HD with a wide variety of resolution options, smooth 60 fps gameplay, full Steamworks integration featuring a variety of new achievements, and even a revised localization to ensure players receive the most immersive gaming experience possible.
Join redheaded adventurer Adol Christin and his loyal companion, Dogi, as they make good use of their pirate connections from adventures past to weigh anchor in the bustling port city of Altago - a former world trading capital that was cut off from foreign visitation for far too long by an all-too-recently ended war with the Romun empire.
The people of Altago are still distrustful of foreigners, and the land is crawling with monstrous creatures who are invulnerable to standard steel, rendering Adols tried and true arsenal of weapons from games past ineffective. Forced to rearm and retrain from scratch - and to prove his worth to this new countrys somewhat xenophobic populace - Adol takes up a kings quest to explore a nearby set of ruins, only to find himself embroiled in a high-stakes game of appeasing ancient dragons and saving the world… yet again.
Along the way, hell meet a variety of companions old and new who will join him in his quest via the newly introduced party system, wherein up to three characters may be controlled at any one time. Only by mastering the use of pierce, slash, and thrust attacks, as well as dozens of unique skills, quick dodging, flash guarding, and more can Adol and his team uncover the mystery of the Five Great Dragons, the five ancient tribes of Altago, and the recent string of earthquakes that threaten to tear apart this ancient and storied land.
Come take part in the first Ys adventure of the modern era! The frenetic challenges and massive bosses that made this historic series famous are back, and theyre bigger than ever.
Make SEVEN your lucky number!
- Fast, real-time combat with dozens of unique abilities, both physical and magical
- A brand new party system allowing for up to three playable characters at once, including Adols loyal sidekick Dogi and fan-favorite mercenary Geis from Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
- Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
- One of the most complex and involving storylines of the entire series, spanning well over 20 hours worth of gameplay
- Upscaled HD graphics and consistent 60 fps framerate bring this former PSP-exclusive title up to modern PC standards
- Full Steamworks integration, including a bevy of new achievements
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Corei5 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720 Intel HD Graphics 4400
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: HD Audio
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.