PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 2, 2019
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate XO key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate XO key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of XO cd key freeXO steam key free on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE steam keys. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. XO free steam key
Take command of the last battleship, gather a fleet and try to unite five hostile factions in a desperate bid to save humanity from an enemy that cannot be defeated.
Rescue survivors when you can, persuade ships to join your fleet if you can -- and force ships to join when you must.
Over 30 different ship types giving you many ways to configure your fleet.
Over 400 unique and challenging events in a procedural universe to maximize replayability.
Original soundtrack by Jim Guthrie
- Emerge from jumpspace near a planet where you will begin rescuing survivors, scouting ahead, and defending against ever-stronger waves of enemies until you judge it is time to evacuate the fleet.
- Navigate treacherous political scenarios in a time of upheaval as the war brings out the best and worst in people.
- Choose the next planet to jump to based on limited intel, taking into account the resources you need, reported enemy strength, and refugees at each possible destination.
- Spin up the fleets jump drives and lead your able ships to the next planet.
- Resources are automatically gathered, but the ships in your fleet influence your gathering rates and capacity -- as do different planet types.
- Use your resources to upgrade ships, manufacture weapons, and make critical repairs.
- Hope you have the right ships and enough resources when the enemy finally closes in.
You wont be able to save everyone. As fleet commander, its your job to make the call: do you save the damaged military destroyer to add more firepower to your fleet, the tanker that will extend the fleets range, or rescue the farmship capable of producing enough food to keep your people alive?
Youll encounter ships under distress, desperate refugees, greedy merchants, wreckage and caches to loot, shipyards and stations, enemy traps... and much more in over 400 hand-crafted events.
You are faced with a fractured political landscape where five factions squabble and fight. Your actions will have a direct impact on the relations between the factions. Do you try to unite them all, take sides, play them against one another or shoot first and ask questions later?
Each situation you encounter will require thoughtful leadership. Demands, urgent calls for help, and interesting opportunities will present themselves, often at your most trying moments.
Faction leaders provide you additional political tools including intimidation, diplomacy and haggling.
Combat, Weapons and Movement
The action takes place in close orbit around planets. Ships fly on a 2D plane; inertia acts against ships. Acceleration/deceleration, turn rates and weapon ranges make a difference. Custom formations allow you to make the most of your offensive and defensive capabilities. Warships can be issued Rules of Engagement (ROEs) limiting their combat actions.
There are several types of weapons at your disposal, lasers, missiles, mines, shields and the devastating nuke.
However, one does not enter combat lightly; weapons drain your precious resources and can even delay your ability to jump away.
Resources are plentiful; time, however, is not. In order to keep your fleet going, youll need water, fuel, and ore. Collection is automatic, but the time it takes to collect what you need may require the sacrifice of hundreds of brave souls. Wily and creative captains may also find these resources at space stations, depots, and aboard abandoned starships.
- Fuel: Easiest to find. Used for nearly everything, from laser weapons and shields to the powerful jump drives that fling you between stars.
- Water: Somewhat common. Used primarily for factory foodships that feed the fleet.
- Ore: Slowest to obtain, somewhat rare. Used for repairs, upgrades, missile-type weapons... and bribes.
Your exodus will take you to many worlds. Youll come across habitable worlds, gas giants, airless rocks, frozen wastelands, and hellish molten planets. Each can be tapped for the precious resources you need to survive... provided you have the right ships in your fleet.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Core i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.