White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$29.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 22, 2017
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate White Day: A Labyrinth Named School key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate White Day: A Labyrinth Named School key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School cd key freeWhite Day: A Labyrinth Named School steam key free on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE steam keys. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School free steam key
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School steam key free
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.
SYNOPSISPrepare yourself for one of the most chilling games ever created!
On the eve of gift-giving holiday White Day, new Yeondu High School student Hee-Min Lee slips into school to hide a box of candies for the girl of his dreams. But when the school shutters slam shut, he finds himself trapped in the building overnight, hunted by a killer janitor and haunted by the troubled souls of the dead.
Playing as Hee-Min Lee, can you remain hidden, solve the clues and uncover the dark secrets of the buildings past to survive the deadly threats? Or will the after-class horrors claim your life before you can escape? With no weapons to defend yourself theres zero room for error in this tense, stealth-based scarefest brimming with secrets and multiple endings.
- A Classic Horror For A New Generation: The notorious 2001 first-person Korean survival horror considered by original fans to be one of the scariest games ever made returns by popular demand. Completely rebuilt for modern gamers, and finally localized for a western audience, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true videogame nasty
- Spine-Tingling Story: Trapped inside your school at night, you and your fellow classmates must carefully explore the twisting corridors by torchlight, hiding from possessed stalkers and running from evil spirits as you try to escape. With branching dialogue, collectable ghost stories hidden scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School demands to be played with headphones on and the lights off
- Multiple Endings: Your actions determine where the story goes! Shape your relationship with the other students trapped inside the school to save or sacrifice your friends on the way to unlocking the nine different endings
- Mind-Bending Puzzles: Thanks to an environment filled with classically-styled survival horror puzzles, White Day tests your brain as much as your run button. Collect items, solve riddles and race against the clock to save your friends from certain doom and unpick the secrets of the school
- Cheaters Never Prosper: This schools wise to those who want to take shortcuts! Puzzle solutions change every time, so pack away all thoughts of skipping the scary bits with a guide
- Innovative Dynamic Scare System: Want to just absorb the story? Play on Very Easy to enjoy the adventure without the challenge. Eager to prove your bravery? Increase the difficulty setting to ramp up the scares and ghost activities, with hauntings ready to spring when you least expect it
- Traditional Survival Horror Mechanics: Resource-based save points and limited healing items guarantee an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that takes no prisoners
- New Features: As well as all-new visuals and audio effects, discover a brand-new character, scenario, reimagined ghosts and special endings created specifically for this remake
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core E8400 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 or better, Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio device
- Additional Notes: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller recommended.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.