PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$29.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 3, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate VTOL VR steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate VTOL VR key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of VTOL VR free steam keyFree VTOL VR steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. VTOL VR cd key free
VTOL VR key freeVTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built specifically for Virtual Reality. You are the pilot of an AV-42C, a Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) capable vehicle that can perform transport, air to surface, and air to air combat roles. Take on a wide array of challenges that will put your flight skills, situational awareness, and combat tactics to the test.
NEW: Now you can also pilot the F/A-26B, an advanced twin-engine multi-role fighter jet.
No extra hardware is required. If you have a VR set with tracked controllers, then you have a virtual cockpit where you can reach out and interact with the stick and throttle, flip switches, press buttons, and even pull the eject handle if things go wrong.
Immerse yourself in action packed combat missions, delicate vertical landings, aircraft carrier operations, aerial refueling and more.
NEW: Create and fly custom missions which you can share with other pilots using the built-in mission editor (work in progress).
- AV-42C Tilt-jet VTOL/STOL/CTOL Attack/Transport vehicle
- "F/A-26" Fighter/Attack Jet
- Custom mission/campaign editor
- Fully interactable cockpits via tracked controllers
- Various interchangeable equipment - guns, rockets, missiles, bombs, etc.
- Near realistic vehicle systems - heads-up display, targeting pod, multi-function displays, radar, IR flares, chaff, etc.
- Head-mounted cueing system
- Ejector seat
- Realistic vehicle physics - lift, weight, thrust, drag
- Several playable missions - "story mode" campaign, free flight, training scenarios/tutorials
- AI wing men - fighter escorts and attack VTOLs
- AI friends and foes - Tanks, artillery, surface-to-air missile launchers, ships, planes
- Aerial refueling
- Ground based refueling and rearmament
- Carrier operations - catapult assisted takeoff, arrested landing
- Island/ocean map
- Map editor/generator
- Radio communication system for wingmen, ATC
Planned FeaturesTo be added throughout Early Access
- More weapons and variants for different roles
- More missions/complete campaigns
- More types of friendly and enemy units
- Better vehicle damage model
- General improvements to existing features
"Long Term Goals"If all goes well - possibly in updates after full release
- Modding support
- More flyable vehicles
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.