VR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 9, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate VR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate VR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of VR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition key freeVR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. VR0GU3: Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition steam key free
Please note that the Unapologetic Hardcore VR Edition utilizes a touchpad walking-style of movement, which will likely make you sick if you are sensitive to simulator sickness. We make no apologies for implementing touchpad walking, as our goal is to provide a "hardcore VR" experience, but if you do tend to suffer simulator sickness, we must recommend that you should not buy this game. See the bottom of this page for more information.
ABOUT THE GAMEYou have completed your infiltration mission. You now have just 15 minutes to make your way through the corridors of the labyrinthine spacestation to the 5th Floor and steal a fighter.
Along the way, youll find ammo, medical packs, and weapon upgrade kits for enhancing your handgun, as well as information access panels from which valuable intel can be extracted using your omni-tools (Vive controllers).
Each floor of the station is random, as are the spawn locations of all enemies, which means every play-through will be different.
Every kill, each intel access point and each floor you complete grants your character experience points (XP), which will enable you to level up as you progress through a game. Be aware, though, that your enemies level up with you—as you amass XP for a high score, you also make the game that much more challenging for yourself.
- 15-minute VR gaming sessions — a brief, intense VR exploration and combat experience!
- Kinetic reloading mechanics — to reload you handgun, you need to eject the spent mag/drum (press Menu on your dominant hand), grab a replacement from your ammo pouch (with your off hand), and slot it into the weapon before you can fire
- Trackpad walking — for more a immersive experience!
- Keep your holosword handy...for close encounters — Out of ammo? Carve a path through the enemy until you can find more!
- RPG-lite, rogue-like character advancement (collect XP to advance your Level, which in turn increases things like your health and damage stats)
- PERMADEATH! — you have 15 minutes; no checkpoints; no saves; you die, you start over
- Rogue-like "dungeon" — levels are selected at random from a large pool; we will be expanding the pool of levels over time too, until players should rarely ever see the same level
- All enemy spawn locations are random
- Enemies level with you and the game increases in difficulty as you progress deeper into the spacestation
- No two plays through will be the same — endless replayability!
- Old-school difficulty — surviving to reach the escape point should provide a profound sense of accomplishment
WHAT WERE WORKING ON CURRENTLY
- Were adding a new Marathon game mode that allows for saving at the start of a new Floor, but still features Permadeath (to maintain that Rogue-like feel)
- Were adding the next set of environment art assets (models and textures) and building a new set of levels based on these new assets.
- Were experimenting with modifying the player shooting model to allow for critical hits (e.g. on head-shots).
- Were starting to replace the placeholder audio files with Final audio assets. There are no Final audio assets in the current build, so theres a lot of work to be done.
- We want to add another melee-type enemy unit
- Were experimenting with adding VR hands and proper left- and right-handedness support
The Early Access release of VR0GU3 is intended to help us gather community feedback on all aspects of the game. We invite our players to share their feedback in our Steam forums where all may contribute freely to the discussion. Jump in and contribute your ideas today!
REGARDING SIMULATOR SICKNESSVR0GU3 utilizes a touchpad walking-style of movement (e.g. ONWARD). This method of VR locomotion can bring on simulator sickness if you are sensitive to it. If so, the good news is that you can harden yourself to simulator sickness in the same way sailors get their sea-legs—but hardening to simulator sickness can take a while and is not a particularly nice experience. For this reason, we do not recommend that players who are sensitive to simulator sickness buy our game — we dont think those players will enjoy it very much.
Depending on community reaction, we may introduce other locomotion systems, like teleportation, at a later date, but we have no plans to implement these at this time given the potential impact on the games pacing and challenge — it would be difficult if not impossible to ensure a level playing field for the Leaderboards.
Having said that, we will be constantly engaging with our player community, and specifically keeping a eye on how players react to touchpad walking — thats pretty much what Early Access is all about.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 12 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.