PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 19, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Underhero steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Underhero key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Underhero free steam keyFree Underhero steam key. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Underhero cd key free
Underhero is a 2D side-scroller RPG adventure game with timing-based combat. It tells an intriguing and mysterious story, full of silly characters brimming with personality, quirky dialogue, and lots of weird humor.
Inspired by Paper Mario games and RPGs in general, it tells the story of a world where the chosen hero has failed and an underling of the main villain takes his place as the new hero.
Join Elizabeth IV and a little Masked kid in a journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to once again, defeat the evil Mr. Stitches! Meet friends, foes and other weird characters in the mysterious world of Underhero.
...Wait, once again!?
- A sidescrolling RPG adventure full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Turn-based combat with a twist: there are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! We call it timing-based combat.
- Level ups let you choose between three options! HP, attack and stamina! Choose wisely...
- Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles!
- Critical hits occur when you hit an enemy with the beat of the music, not randomly! Groovy~
- You want to escape a tough battle? Bribe your enemies!
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- Explorable worlds sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
- Mini games!
- Puzzle elements.
- Some good old platforming.
- Fun and intense boss battles!
- A satire of RPG tropes.
- A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Quad-Core Processor A6
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, EVGA GeForce 210 DDR3, ASUS AMD HD 5450, Intel HD Graphics 2000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.