PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$17.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 24, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Undead Development free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Undead Development key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Undead Development key freeFree Undead Development cd key on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. Free steam keys. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Undead Development steam key free
Undead Development is a virtual reality game with a creative building system. Explore different environments and scavenge for supplies, weapons, and ammo. Choose a base to defend and start boarding up any openings with the hammer tool. Break apart furniture and use the pieces to wall up your new home. The undead horde will soon put your construction skills to the test. See how long you can last with short breaks to rebuild and scavenge again.
Undead Development has a dynamic nailing system that allows you to nail any object to another. Board up an open doorway to slow down the undead, nail an axe to your rifle, or see what happens when you nail a bear trap to the end of a baseball bat. What creative ways will you come up with to defend your home?
- Explore maps and choose your base to defend.
- Scavenge for supplies from randomized loot.
- Break apart furniture and use it to fortify your base.
- Use the dynamic nailing system to find creative ways to protect yourself.
- A progression system with over 70 pieces of loot to unlock and with more than 30 being unique guns and weapons.
- 4 available maps designed to be replayable and open ended. 3 maps have multiple bases to choose from. All maps use a randomized loot system for scavenging supplies.
- Each map has a night mode to unlock that is spookier and more difficult.
- A home base with practice range.
FAQIs this game scary?
- Undead development isnt designed as a horror game. There arent any elements designed to jump scare the player. All of the content can be accessed without playing any of the levels at night.
- The game was built around teleport locomotion but the game also has initial support for trackpad smooth walking, smooth turning and snap turning. I will be working to improve locomotion options based on feedback from the current systems.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The HTC Vive or Oculus Rift is required to play Undead Development
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.