PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$29.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 30, 2019
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate UBOAT key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate UBOAT key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of UBOAT cd key freeUBOAT steam key free on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE steam keys. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. UBOAT free steam key
UBOAT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era, yet different than all you have seen so far. It is a survival sandbox with crew management mechanics while its primary theme is life of German sailors. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
In UBOAT you control the crew in order to control the boat. You look after their physical and mental health, because if the sailors are hungry, tired and their spirit is low, theres no chance of winning even a skirmish.
The extensive damage system is a foundation of the games survival elements. Unprecedented situations are bound to happen as the effect of received damage, testing players creativity and ability to stay calm. You can try to save the whole crew or leave someone behind, to save the others.
While your ship travels through the open seas, you will often find yourself being on your own. Use your management skills to spend resources taken on the trip optimally and in special cases try to recover them on the sea, by asking your allies for the help... or by looting wreckages of enemy ships.
- Disable unnecessary devices, to keep your accumulators running for longer.
- Tell your crew to stay in their bunks to preserve oxygen.
- If crews morale is low - play with them a session of Skat or play music from nearby radio stations, to fortify their hearts.
Kriegsmarine careerDuring the playthrough you will receive assignments from the Kriegsmarine headquarters. They are never linear and you may receive additional orders during them or face unexpected problems.
Brave completion of assignments from the headquarters is rewarded with additional budget for the unit under your command and with acceptance of your growing reputation as an u-boats skipper. You will need that, to upgrade your ship and keep up with enemys technological advances.
- Upgrade your boat for the rewarded funds.
- Receive additional permissions for the reputation points.
- Buy new equipment - new torpedo types, sonar decoys, CO2 absorbers and much more.
- Send your officers on special tasks in the headquarters to, among other things, speed up a research of new technologies.
Accurate simulationGames simulation elements are very realistic, but that never comes at a cost of gameplay quality. Despite extensive simulation elements, UBOAT can be played like a regular game and complex matters can be learned later to become a better skipper for the commanded unit.
Even small things like the influence of ballast in each compartment on the ships trim (tilt) or Earths curvature are faithfully reproduced in the game.
Perfection can be achieved in many ways. Prove your management skills and swiftly assign work to your officers to speed things up. If, on the other hand, you think that if something needs to be done, its better to do that on your own - sit behind the periscope, hydrophone or 88 mm deck gun and take matters in your own hands!
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 1GB (720p Low), GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB (1080p Low) or AMD equivalents
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.