PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 7, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Turret Sector steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Turret Sector key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Turret Sector free steam keyTurret Sector steam cd key for free. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Turret Sector cd key free
• 2 modes of gameplay; Campaign Mode for those who want to play though each level in order, and Endless Mode for continuous play on any chosen level.
• 20 unique levels of sci-fi action, with each level consisting of several random waves.
• 35 Interchangeable music tracks.
• 6 Enemy droids types, each having their own unique characteristics.
• 4 Turret types, each designed with different powers and performance to help weaken and destroy energy droids.
• The player has their own unique firepower of rapid ammunition fire and explosive missiles.
• The game auto-saves the players score reached within each level as well as in-game statistics and players setting options.
• 3 Graphical quality settings, to allow the game to be played on a variety of different computer specifications.
• An in-game guide provides the player with recommendations for playing the game, as well as descriptions for each droid and turret type.
The player may choose to play either Campaign Mode or Endless Mode.
In Campaign Mode, the player plays through each wave and level in sequence. Once the level is completed, the next level is unlocked. Each level gets progressively more difficult, with a higher number of enemy droids emerging, stronger droids and more complicated environments.
When the player has completed a level, the player is able to read their statistics. This includes the number and percentage of enemy droids destroyed. An award of Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze is then recorded and awarded to player; depending on the number of enemy droids the player has destroyed.
In Endless Mode, the player is able to choose and play any level they wish.
If the player is defeated, or the player exits the level, the players score is recorded. Endless Mode records the highest wave reached on any level, and is displayed in Endless Modes menu.
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Core-i3 Processor or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA series 650 or above
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.