PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 27, 2017
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tricone Lab cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tricone Lab key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tricone Lab steam key freeTricone Lab cd key free on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Tricone Lab key free
A bio-logical puzzle game
Your aim is to build a mysterious multicoloured substance known as tricone. To crack each level, youll need to figure out the right sequence of interactions to bring each coloured piece together, changing the cell structure by breaking open walls or creating new divisions. Youll need to unlock resources then use catalysts to create the compounds you need. As you progress, new and unusual elements emerge and combine together inside shifting cell structures to challenge your lateral thinking.
- 100 unique puzzle levels.
- A huge variety of cell elements that interact in unique ways.
- Guided tutorial levels to introduce you to the gameplay and terminology.
- Non-linear progression based on your mastery of particular elements.
- Undo/Redo capabilities let you experiment with different approaches to each level.
- Graphical level editor allows you to create your own puzzles which you can use to challenge other players online.
- Browse and download custom puzzles created by the Tricone community.
- Earn Steam Achievements as you master each set of puzzles.
- Features colour-blind mode.
About the developerPartickhill Games Limited is a one-man indie gamedev operation based in Glasgow, Scotland. The one man is me, Josh Singer. In my day job Im a bioinformatics research programmer at the Centre for Virus Research. Ive developed tricone lab over several years in my spare time.
Sound effects were contributed by Jack Menhorn and the music is by Iain Foxwell aka holobeams.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or Nvidia, must support GLSL 2.1, minimum resolution 1280 x 720
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Oracle Java 7 or later is required.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.