Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$29.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 18, 2019
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite free steam keyTip of the Spear: Task Force Elite steam key free game. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite cd key free
★★★FEATURED PICK BY DREAMHACK ANAHEIM 2020 INDIE RUMBLE★★★
No kill streaks. No perks. No pay to win. No random spawns. No BS. Just FPS.
The "Golden Age" of first person shooters returns with Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite, an online multiplayer FPS inspired by classic titles from the late 1990s and early 2000s. The old school FPS[ gameplay is complemented by a realistic ballistics system and expansive maps up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) squared, which allows players to land sniper shots from over a mile away after factoring in distance and adjusting their scopes elevation.
Storm compounds, raid tunnels, assault towns, and secure an abandoned airfield.
Levels feature designated enemy spawn points, ensuring the opposing team never randomly spawns behind players. Re-enlist for classic game modes, including Team King of the Hill and Team Deathmatch, and capture progressive spawn points as you control new areas of the map. Engage in close quarters combat in urban locales with house-to-house warfare, or creep along the rooftops and reign fire from above.
Competitive, objective-oriented gameplay.
Teams spawn at opposite ends of the maps to fight over a central objective area. Award your team the ability to progressively spawn on newly-captured areas of the map as you control them. Control the map and push the enemy back.
Wage war across open world landscapes over 10 miles (16 kilometers) in length. Snipe targets from incredible distances with a realistic ballistics system. Gauge your targets distance, adjust your scopes elevation, compensate for bullet drop, and nail the enemy from over a mile away.
• Infantry-only tactical FPS action
• Gameplay inspired by classic titles from the late 1990s and early 2000s
• Designated bases prevent enemies from randomly spawning behind players
• Two classic game modes at launch: Team Deathmatch and Team King of the Hill. (Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and more to be released for free during Early Access)
• Five maps available at Early Access launch, with five more in development (included for free with Early Access)
• Four distinct classes: Assault, Medic, Sniper, and Gunner
• Planned support for Steam Workshop for community levels and Mod Support
• Regularly released content will include new maps, weapons, gadgets, stats, skins, clan support, and more
Features in development for Early Access are subject to change.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 @ 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.