The Wolf’s Bite
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$3.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 28, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Wolf’s Bite key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Wolf’s Bite key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Wolf’s Bite cd key freeThe Wolf’s Bite free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Wolf’s Bite free steam key
The Wolf’s Bite steam key freeThe Wolfs Bite is a one-versus-one choose-your-own-adventure game with an entrepreneur fairy tale twist. Inspired by stories such as The Three Little Pigs and The Stinky Cheeseman and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, the game revolves around thwarting the other player while advancing your agenda. Be a professional restaurateur or a vengeful saboteur, the competition is on!
After failing to thrive in the highly competitive residential demolition industry, mostly due to difficulties dealing with brick construction, The Big Bad Wolf decided it was time for a career change. Unable to resist the lure of entrepreneurship, he decided to enter the restaurant business.
The Three Little Pigs, dissatisfied with their free sample demolitions, are conspiring against The Big Bad Wolf and his new restaurant, The Wolfs Bite. The grand opening is next week. Will The Big Bad Wolf finally launch a successful enterprise or will the Three Little Pigs throw up a metaphorical brick wall and stop him?
- A competitive choose-your-own-adventure game for one or two players.
- Over 375 unique paths through the game for each player, almost every playthrough can be completely different.
- Over twenty unique endings, all of which are decided by the decisions you and your opponent make...or dont make.
- Beautiful hand-drawn illustrations by Karen bitmOO Teixeira.
- Playful soundtrack and sound design by Fat Bard.
- Set in a unique fairy tale world, inspired by many of the classics.
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 125 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution of 960 x 540
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.