The Real Texas
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 12, 2016
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Real Texas steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Real Texas key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Real Texas free steam keyThe Real Texas steam cd key free on SteamGateways. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. The Real Texas cd key free
OUT NOW - The Real Texas - Part 2, Part 1 - Cellpop Goes Out At Night
Texas is launching on Steam with an all-new mini-sequel, Cellpop Goes Out At Night. The sequel is included in the Dusty Skies Edition. Buy them together and save 10%!
"These days, folks have a lot of funny ideas about what makes a Real Cowboy..."
The Real Texas is an action adventure game that plays like a mashup of Zelda: Link to the Past and Ultima VI.
Sam, an ordinary Texas rancher, is on holiday in England when he steps through a blue portal and into a purgatory dimension, Strange:
Here, a friendly witch is handing out guns to visitors. A crazed, German-speaking wizard hurls elecbolts from his castle. And upriver, somethings going on that involves a lot of chickens.
Stuck in the middle sits Sam, a Real Cowboy.
... But thats just his job title back home-- its not obvious that its of any practical help here!
The game has been out for awhile-- heres some reviews from other sites:
- "This thing is like some bizarre voxel dream, with its square, swaggerin cowboys and its castles and insane German wizard-scientists and talking rats . . . Its fun and beautiful and a little bit rough on purpose, and I suppose Ill never forget it." - Abram03
- "i will never forget this surreal nostalgic ride. i havent had such a rewarding experience in a long time." - countersweet
- "This game is incredible and I cannot recommend it enough to everyone." - Microwave
- Kill things with six types of classic cowboy and fantasy weapons
- Rummage through peoples houses without fear of retribution while they go about their daily business
- Help people out with their PROBLEMS (*rolls eyes*) often by shooting your gun many, many times-- just like real life!
- Many special items and powerups, optional areas, and two types of chicken cutlets to collect
- Wear a bullet-proof vest underneath a sequined evening-gown if you want
- Supports all main game/life perlis including boss battles, enemies, traps, the estate tax
IMPROVEMENTS AND OTHER NOTESFor the Steam release I added achievements, improved the framerate, added more compatibility options, remastered the sound effects and optimized things generally.
Even without the mini-sequel its a lot improved over the original release. But I was careful to NOT ret-conn the original game. People seemed to really like it, so I wanted to respect that by not changing it up in any way.
To complete The Real Texas takes maybe about 10 hours, depending on what you want to do. Cellpop Goes Out At Night might take about 1-2 hours. Both the main game and the sequel have lots of secrets and weird things to uncover. In fact, there are some things that still havent been figured out (to my knowledge) in four years... So I made it an achievement. Ha-ha! Good luck. :)
Ive put a lot of love into both of these games, and I hope you will find them special and enjoyable. Thanks!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2 or better
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.