The Real Laser Ball
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 21, 2018
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Real Laser Ball key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Real Laser Ball key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Real Laser Ball cd key freeThe Real Laser Ball steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. The Real Laser Ball free steam key
The Real Laser Ball is a short, straightforward game meant to be played in brief intervals (10 to 30 minutes at a time), while also maintaining a sense of progression between each session. Blast your enemies, collect some coin, upgrade your ball, and chase your (and the leaderboards) high score... all while huffing that sweet 80s nostalgia. Expect a difficult score chasing arcade game.
Why "The Real"? Laser Ball is a pretty rad name, and an accurate description. However, the game took a little longer to make than planned and someone else snagged the name. "Laser Sphere", "Laser Orb", "Bally Laser Firey PEW PEW" just didnt have the same ring to it. So, I took a page out of Ghosbusters book and it became "The Real Laser Ball".
- You control a ball. That ball fires a laser. Get it?
- The laser is your main weapon and your only way of moving around the screen
- Picking up credits will allow you to upgrade various aspects of both the ball and the laser.
- As your level increases, the amount, difficulty, and score value of enemies also increases.
- Get hit without your shield or leave the screen and its game over.
Hit boost to zoom across the screen, fight gravity, or deal extra damage to your enemies. Shut down the laser to spin your ball around faster to avoid that approaching wall, snag some credits before they disappear, or escape the approaching bomb. Destroy the enemies as fast as you can to keep your score multiplier going. Drop a screen clearing pulse and hope to pick up another shield charge to stay in the fight a little longer.
- Difficult skill based twitch gameplay
- Easy to understand but hard to master controls
- Endless arcade style that gets harder the longer you live
- Upgrade system that increases your shield, damage, score multiplier, and more!
- Great for both short and long term game sessions.
- Steam Leader board, Achievements, Cloud support, and (Coming Soon) Trading cards.
- Full Controller Support.
- Neon 80s aesthetic.
- 80s synth soundtrack
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Almost any card released in the last 3-4 years that supports DX10 and Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is pretty basic in terms of resources -HOWEVER- a computer over 7 years old may have some troubles
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.