THE QUIET MAN
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 1, 2018
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate THE QUIET MAN key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate THE QUIET MAN key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of THE QUIET MAN cd key freeTHE QUIET MAN free steam key game. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. THE QUIET MAN free steam key
THE QUIET MAN™ delivers an immersive story driven cinematic action experience seamlessly blending high-production live action, realistic CG and pulse-pounding action gameplay. Unravelling within a single night, players take the role of deaf protagonist Dane as he fights his way through a soundless world to discover the motives behind the kidnapping of a songstress from a mysterious masked man. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled motion picture like experience which can be completed in one sitting.
- You play as a deaf character, Dane, and experience the world as the character does - with very little distinct audio and no subtitles: its up to you to make up your own interpretation of the story as your search for the masked man unfolds.
- The content of this videogame is purely fictional, it is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity, and any such similarities are purely coincidental. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone, or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
- Subtitles will only appear when spoken dialogue is intended to be heard or understood.
- For narrative purposes, no subtitles will be displayed for most scenes regardless of this setting.
- Language will be auto-detected based on your Computer system software language settings.
- Experience a soundless world
The player not only controls Dane but also experiences the world in the way Dane does. As a deaf protagonist the audio landscape of the world he lives in consists of soundless and muffled audio, leaving it up to the player to make their own interpretation as the search for the masked man unfolds.
- Exhilarating combat:
- Experience fast, visceral and adrenaline-fueled combat choreographed by Tatsuro Koike, renowned for directing the action in the Yakuza franchise.
- Simple on the surface, but with brutal combos, the combat system is easy to pick up like old school beatem-up action games, whilst offering combat variation and thrill.
- Unleash an arsenal of combat moves ranging from punch and kick combos, to grappling and throwing enemies.
- Give stunned opponents a savage beat down or slam them into environment objects to set up brutal attacks.
- Defend yourself with split second dodges that can result in close-shaves and counterattacks.
- Blurring the lines between live action and gameplay
In addition to high production live action, THE QUIET MAN™ features state of the art CG sequences, facial animations produced in partnership with 3Lateral, Cubic Motion and Human Head Studios to deliver stunning visual fidelity, strongly-felt emotions such as rage, joy and pain, and enables seamless transition and continuity between live action, engine cut scenes and actual gameplay.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (2.4GHz and above)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 370 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Expected framerate (Gameplay): 30FPS at 1080P resolution/Medium graphics settings
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.