The Political Machine 2020
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSpring 2020
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Political Machine 2020 free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Political Machine 2020 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Political Machine 2020 key freeThe Political Machine 2020 free steam key gift on SteamGateways. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Political Machine 2020 steam key free
Win the hearts and minds of Americas voters and take the 2020 presidential election by storm in this exciting political strategy game. Candidates include current Democratic front-runners like Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Pete Buttigieg, as well as Internet favorites such as Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard. Republican candidates include Donald Trump, George W. Bush and Mitt Romney. Players can also design their own candidates to take on the campaign trail and give their opponents a real run for the White House.
The Political Machine 2020 features brand new unique ideology trees for the candidates, which allows them to play very differently from each other. Throughout the game, youll visit Town Halls to gain ideology points that you will be able to spend to own certain issues. For instance, Bernie Sanders has ‘Medicare for All as an issue he can own, while Donald Trump can use points to purchase the ‘Build the Wall issue.
Each issue is modded on a per-state basis with their voter support based on data in order to allow for an accurate simulation of how those issues will play out in different states. Its important to win 270 votes in the electoral college, so youll need to pay attention to what issues voters care about in the swing states. What plays well in Texas or California might hurt you in Ohio or Florida.
The Political Machine 2020 is a complete rewrite of the original version with vastly improved graphics and a more sophisticated simulation that combines polling data, voter enthusiasm, and the most recent US census results to deliver a game that is both fun to play for casual players, and realistic enough for political wonks.
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!
- Spread your Ideology - Participate in Town Hall events to earn ideology points and solidify your position on hot issues with your voters.
- Generate Enthusiasm - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters. The greater enthusiasm your base has for an issue, the more effective your ad campaigns will be.
- Choose your Candidate - Play as one of several candidates, each with their own custom stats like stamina, intelligence, charisma, media bias, and more.
- Manage your Campaign Budget - Purchase advertisements, travel across the country to campaign, and hire operatives to enhance your PR or cripple your opponent. Be wary - if you overspend and need extra cash, it might come from somewhere that will shake voters confidence in you!
- Create a Candidate - Customize your own front runner and race for the White House.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other breaking news events can pop up and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 3600 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Unsupported video chipsets: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel GMA X3100, Intel GMA 950
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.