The Painscreek Killings
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 27, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Painscreek Killings key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Painscreek Killings key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Painscreek Killings cd key freeThe Painscreek Killings free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Painscreek Killings free steam key
The Painscreek Killings steam key free
WHO IS THIS GAME FORThis game is for anyone who likes to read, loves good stories and enjoy whodunit detective games. The game plays 10 to 20 hours on average, depending on the players playstyle.
STORYAs Janet, a young and upcoming journalist, you have been asked by your editor to investigate the mysterious abandonment of a once lively town. Based on the information released by the media about the deaths of the townspeople, you set foot into the town thinking you would find an interesting story to publish, only to uncover secrets that were meant to stay hidden forever.
GAMEPLAYThe Painscreek Killings borrows mechanics from a walking simulator but goes beyond it by making the players think. It mimics real world investigations with logical puzzles that do not hold your hand, allow you to explore wherever your investigation lead, and a captivating story waiting to be discovered. The game encourages you to explore the surroundings carefully, collect clues and hints to help your investigation, and find evidence to expose the truth about the killings. There are no quest markers or hint systems to aid in your journey. You will be forced to think, to connect the dots and to piece things together, making you feel like a real investigator.
- Free-roaming, semi-open world game: Explore wherever you want based on the clues and hints gathered during your investigation.
- Mimics real world investigation: Take notes and photograph important clues. No handholding, and no quest marker or hint system is provided.
- Logical puzzles: Use your powers of observation and deduction to solve all that stands in your way.
- Rich and captivating storyline: Uncover the conspiracies, heartaches, jealousy and hidden secrets that were meant to be buried with the abandoned town.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: i3-2120 @3.3GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 745 (or AMD equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *Subject to change after updates
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.