The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$24.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 20, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk cd key freeThe Inner World – The Last Wind Monk steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk free steam key
The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family is doing day in, day out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what hes actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Roberts love with a capital L, by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Roberts destiny than Robert himself…
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to The Inner World (you dont need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport Asposia Central, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when youre as clueless as Robert - completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console - except the Gameboy!
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 256 MB VRAM and PixelShader 3.0 support
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.