The Empty Inn
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$3.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 28, 2015
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Empty Inn cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Empty Inn key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Empty Inn steam key freeThe Empty Inn free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Empty Inn key free
The Empty Inn free steam key
The Empty Inn is a 2D, exploration game with 8-bit, NES-style, pixel art and puzzle gameplay. With only a small lamp in hand, the player is required to solve puzzles and explore the vacant inn, ensuring they keep their lamp lit along the way. If your light goes out then the monster will show its face… and Im not just talking about the monster whos watching you.
- A thrilling game which provides the player with nothing more than a lamp and darkness to explore. Relying less on jump scares, and more on atmospheric and environmental tension, The Empty Inn is an unnerving experience.
- Solve fiendish puzzles whilst ensuring you keep your lamp lit. Youll be forced to scavenge the once populated inn to survive and to get to the bottom of its current existence.
- Experience a shocking story as you play under a watchful eye which constantly judges and belittles you as you uncover more of the mysteries which haunt The Empty Inn.
- Three difficulty modes, including an EXTREME mode which significantly alters gameplay, as well as a secret ending with additional gameplay and puzzles.
- Made by one developer, The Empty Inn is an untainted vision which experiments with the elements that define horror gaming by creating an experience which is attempts scare the player in a more meaningful way.
"Something about The Empty Inns presentation makes it look very uncomfortable... The sound of the rain, the dim glow of your candle, and the quiet inn build a powerful dread, even just from the trailer." - Joel Couture, IndieGames
"The Empty Inn provides brief shelter from the high-res multiplayer madness that most of us subscribe to. Its an overnight stay in the haunted halls of your childhood nostalgia. It doesnt last long, so try to enjoy each spooky minute." - Chris Saltel, Eat-Pray-Game
"[The Empty Inn] feels very Lovecraftian in its nature and captures an uneasy setting perfectly." - Dan Hartnack, IndieJuice
- OS: Windows 7 or up
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT/s 4xx or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 80 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.