The Elmian Warrior
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 20, 2017
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Elmian Warrior key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Elmian Warrior key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Elmian Warrior cd key freeThe Elmian Warrior steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. The Elmian Warrior free steam key
The Elmian Warrior steam key freeYou have been revived as the last member of the Elmian Tribe by a mad doctor. You will come across things such as ancient ruins, an abandoned city, and other locations so that you can get TONS of weapons and cleanse the demon-infested Egarim Island! The demons wont give in so easily, though... Get yourself ready to slaughter an army of demons with your fists, your wits, and whatever sweet treasure you can find!
I get it, now you want me to list a bunch of crap that you can do in this game. Fine, Ill do just that.
- You gotta explore, find a BAZILLION sweet weapons and tons of treasure!
- Said treasure is also randomized!
- Lots of demons for you to go out and murder!
- An open world that actually has stuff in it! (Ya know, instead of miles of just... trees and rocks and whatever.)
- Quirky characters that you can meet that talk about stuff like murder, certain places, or their worthless personal problems.
- Find dungeons for EVEN MORE SWEET TREASURE! (...and more bad dudes who want to kill you n stuff)
- Ever wanted to make things explode, start big fires, smack stuff with oversized fantasy weapons for the millionth time, or shoot things with guns in a non-FPS game?
- The game is hard. You might die... once or twice... or more...
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 86 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.