PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 15, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Sports
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tennis Tune-Up free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tennis Tune-Up key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tennis Tune-Up key freeFree Tennis Tune-Up steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Tennis Tune-Up steam key free
The action starts in the Club House where you can view the video tutorial and then continue off to the stadium to practice.
In the stadium you can have coach drop balls for you to hit at the targets or you can have the balls hit from across the court for rally practice. Move the targets in, earn points and develop your game. With "Practice Serve" you develop your ball placement in the forehand or backhand courts. Pick up points by bringing in targets and firing away!
There are many improvements and features in the future of Tennis Tune-Up that we are planning:
- The addition of a two handed serve with one controller holding the racket and the other used to toss the ball. When you choose this option in the Club House you will test your play area to make sure you have enough head room. If you pass the test youll go off to the Stadium for two handed serves.
- Support the Vive Tracker Racket that HTC has available. Youll have the same Club House height check when you choose this option.
- A custom racket. We plan to have the custom racket available for purchase at a price less than the cost of a Vive Tracker.
- Take your action to the park in our City Park scene that is planned to be available soon.
- We are planning so that youll be able to move around the court to practice your shots from various places on the court in the Court Practice scene.
- We plan the final addition to be your being able to take on players of different levels of skill in the Match Play Arena scene.
To enable Speech Recognition on Windows 10:
Open Control Panel.
Click on Ease of Access.
Click on Speech Recognition.
Click the Start Speech Recognition link.
In the "Set up Speech Recognition" page, click Next.
Select the type of microphone youll be using. ...
Click Next again.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer. USB Port: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.