Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$7.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 27, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition steam key freeFree Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition cd key. CD Keys Gift. Free steam keys. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition key free
Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition
Do you like classic game concepts? Do you like old school, pixelated, low-resolution 2D computer graphics? Do you like pixels?
We do. We like pixels a lot. We love pixels. And we love classic game concepts, especially this one.
In Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition, a player has to control a (stationary) artillery tank in order to take down opponents with ballistic shots from a selection of different weapons. Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition supports three different game modes:
- Classic (turn-based): In classic mode (or turn-based mode), the players perform their shots successively, one after another, until only one tank (or only one team) is still alive. While one player performs his or her shot, the other players have to wait until its their individual turn.
- Simultaneous: In simultaneous mode, the players make their settings for their next shot simultaneously. After all players have confirmed their individual firing settings, all tanks fire their weapons at the same time. The procedure repeats until only one tank (or only one team) is still alive.
- Real-time: In real-time mode, all players may fire at their own will and at any time, provided that they dont already/still have a projectile flying around. This massacre lasts until only one tank (or only one team) is still alive.
Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition is currently in early access and only supports single-player and local multiplayer matches ("hotseat"). The networked multiplayer modes (LAN and Internet) are currently under development. Hotseat matches only support classic (turn-based) game mode; simultaneous mode and real-time mode are only available in single-player matches (and will be available in networked multiplayer matches as well).
However, Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition is still best played as a hotseat match on a Saturday evening with some friends.
Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition is a remake of an adaptation of a number of artillery games from the 80s and 90s. We dont know who is or was the actual pioneer of this game concept back then, so we cannot give credit to a single specific person or company. Regarding name and gameplay of Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition we want to mention Kenneth Morse at least. Anyway, many games, clones, adaptations, and remakes following this basic concept have been made through the years. Some newer games have a lot of different game settings, modes, and other features as well as modern graphics and effects. However, Tank Wars: Anniversary Edition, as a remake of an adaptation from the year 1997, deliberately distances itself from fancy newfangled developments. Nevertheless, we dont want to bore you or hurt your eyes and ears more than necessary, so we tried to walk a tightrope between pure old school, pixelated, low-resolution 2D computer graphics and some modern-ish concepts and effects.
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 32/64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with shader 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 175 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.