Tank Battle: Pacific
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 27, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tank Battle: Pacific cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tank Battle: Pacific key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tank Battle: Pacific steam key freeTank Battle: Pacific steam cd key for free on SteamGateways. Instant download. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Tank Battle: Pacific key free
Tank Battle: Pacific free steam keyAsk most historical strategy gamers about World War Two and not many would have thought there were any tank battles in the Pacific Theatre of World War Two. They did happen, and they happened often, but they never matched the scale of the Western Theatre. Starting in China in the 1930s the Chinese engaged the Japanese using Russian T26s and German Panzer Is. The Japanese fought the Russians in 1939 and 1945, the Soviets with the one of the worlds greatest generals, Zhukov, in command! In 1941 the French in Vietnam briefly fought the Japanese with World War One era tanks. In Burma and India, British Commonwealth forces regularly engaged in battle using equipment that would have been considered obsolete on the West Front. Finally the titanic struggle between the Japanese and United States of American resulted in dozens of tank engagements. Even the Island War battles saw some engagements with over 30 Japanese tanks in a single mass assault. Tank Battle: Pacific attempts to create many of these battles with a mixture of historical battles and themed scenarios that capture the experience of being a tank commander in the Pacific Theatre in World War Two. Fight battles between Japan, France, China, Russia, British Commonwealth and The United States of America. The game has a wide range of features from the tank battles of Northern Manchuria to the battlefields of Burma and the landings on the Pacific Islands. The game even includes a what-if scenario for Operation Olympic, the invasion of the Japanese homelands.
Key Game Features:
- High Definition World War II era graphics.
- 15 Missions to play through, including 2 large-scale beach invasions.
- Play as the Japanese in the 8 Mission ‘First Strike tutorial campaign, concluding with a full-scale mission.
- Play as the Chinese versus the Japanese in the ‘Bonus Campaign (1 Mission).
- Play as the Japanese versus the French, then Chinese, the Americans in the 3 Mission ‘Rising Sun Campaign.
- Play as the Americans versus the Japanese in the 3 Mission ‘Eclipse Campaign.
- Play as the Japanese versus the British Commonwealth in a 5 mission ‘Empire campaign.
- Play as the British Commonwealth versus the Japanese in a 5 mission ‘Commonwealth campaign.
- Play as the Soviet Union versus the Japanese in a 3 mission ‘Red Bear campaign.
- Over 123 unique units!
- Specialist units such as LVTs (Landing Craft Tank), LVCPs (Landing Craft), Engineers and the ubiquitous LVT (Landing Vehicle Tracked)
- Japanese bunkers and other fortifications.
- Japanese Infiltration units.
- Japanese ‘Nikuhaku anti-tank suicide units.
- High Definition grassland and beach terrains.
- Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Other Game Features; detailed combat analysis, flank attacks, strategic movement, indirect fire, mounting and dismounting from vehicles, multi-level hills and minesweepers.
- Hours of game play.
- Map zoom.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.