PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$6.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 14, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tally Ho key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tally Ho key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tally Ho cd key freeFree Tally Ho steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Tally Ho free steam key
Tally Ho is a 600,000 word interactive comedy of manners by Kreg Segall, where your choices control the story. Its entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Its England between the wars, and the 1920s are roaring! When your employer, a proper young gentleman or lady named Rory Wintermint is summoned to their aunt Primroses country house Ritornello for a weekend, its up to you to make everything run smoothly...or not! Glide gracefully behind the scenes to arrange everything from the flowers to their love life, or leave Rory to their own devices as you pursue crime, adventure, and romance! Will you lie, cheat, and steal to ensure your employers happiness, or will you insist upon personal integrity?
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi, and even poly.
- Help Rory sort out their love life, or sabotage it utterly.
- Solve the case of a mysterious sneak-thief--or join them on a crime spree.
- Aid spies, evade the law, calm flighty flappers, and unruffle Aunt Primrose.
- Win an Exotic Animal Show and a boat race fairly, or cheat!
- Dance the lindy hop, or a graceful waltz—or just tut disapprovingly.
- Ride trains, motorcycles, zip-lines, bicycles, horses, and rusty jalopies!
- Jazz it up in the Jazz Age, or remain aloof and cool as a cucumber.
Youll be swinging from the chandeliers or serving the canapes in this madcap, but altogether elegant comedy.
- OS: Windows 7
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.