Tactics Maiden Remastered
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$16.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 28, 2018
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tactics Maiden Remastered key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tactics Maiden Remastered key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tactics Maiden Remastered cd key freeFree Tactics Maiden Remastered steam key giveaway. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Tactics Maiden Remastered free steam key
Tactics Maiden is a flexibly paced, turn-based strategy RPG where the player conquers enemy outposts scattered throughout the battlefield. In the tradition of old-school round based titles, battles play out on a grid-based map, with the player controlling plenty of characters across scenarios tied to both the games story and optional areas.
Developed by gamers for gamers, Tactics Maiden, the mobile sleeper hit from 2014 finally comes to PC in a thoroughly overhauled and improved version.
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is:
- Choose your own pace. Either crank up the difficulty and ponder over every single move similar to a board game, or play on normal difficulty and make use of the slick user interface where enemy turns can be executed instantly, and where the game almost has a real time strategy feel to it
- A strong enemy AI which has been constantly improved over the past years since the creation of our first strategy RPG back in 2009
- Flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will
- Over 90 scenarios for 30+ hours of game play
- A compelling medieval fantasy story centered around feudal rebellions, political schemes, war, and romances
- 25 playable character classes with more than 80 special and tactical skills like Fireball, Heal, Hide, Charge, Place Swap, Web Haul, or Send Home
- Thousands of weapons, armors, and accessories that can be equipped, ranging from standard over rare to legendary items
- Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and seasoned strategy veterans
For those who have played the mobile version already, heres whats new in this remastered PC version:
- New vector based unit graphics with smoother animations (classic sprites of the mobile version are still available via game options, though)
- Choose the class of your main hero: Rogue, Warden, Shadow Warrior, Shadow Thief, or Fencer for the female hero. Wizard, Druid, Warlock, Elementalist, or Travel Mage for the male hero
- A few additional scenarios and many scenarios overhauled (much smoother learning curve for beginners with additional guidance)
- Substantially improved replay value due to alternative positions for outposts and pillars which are randomly chosen at scenario start
- Treasure thieves make their appearance now and then, and theyll try to snatch away the treasure chests right under your nose (optional)
- Theres a game option now to collect treasure chests automatically after winning a scenario, but only if all enemies were defeated (optional)
- Red elite star units (boss monsters) are now available in Tactics Maiden, and they are not only preset in some of the scenarios, but they can also be spawned randomly (optional)
- More atmospheric ally camp where your units are shown
- Damage range preview added for your convenience (optional)
- Ally units dont block each others way any longer (optional)
- Units can move out of outposts now, even if a friendly unit is standing on top of it (optional, connected to the blocking way option from above)
- Increased damage for attacks from behind (optional)
- Scum Loading added (undo the current turn, optional)
- Item shop has a selection of rare items now and then
- Sound effects completely overhauled and ambient sound added
- 10 additional music tracks
- Speed up button for the enemy turn now resolves the turn not just faster, but instantly
- German version added (language change via game options)
- Despite all these changes, game saves are still compatible with the mobile version, so they can be synchronized via Dropbox
- OS: Windows XP SP+2, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX 9 or higher, Open GL 2.0 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 290 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.