System Shock: Enhanced Edition
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 22, 2015
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate System Shock: Enhanced Edition steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate System Shock: Enhanced Edition key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of System Shock: Enhanced Edition free steam keySystem Shock: Enhanced Edition free steam key game on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. System Shock: Enhanced Edition cd key free
For the first time ever, System Shock has been rebuilt from the original source code as a FREE update to all owners of the game!
Re-discover what made System Shock the first of its kind, a ground breaking immersive sim that would inspire a generation of games to come....
Twenty one years after its first release, System Shock is back!
System Shock: Enhanced Edition features:
- Higher resolution support up to 4K widescreen mode
- Mouselook support
- Rebindable keyboard/mouse/joystick commands
- Adapted to Nightdives KEX engine
- Support for both Direct3D and OpenGL
- Option to switch between hi-resolution Mac assets and the original DOS assets
- Official support for fan missions and fan mods
- New unified options menu that allows changing preferences before gameplay
- Adjustable FOV (Field of View)
- Smoother camera rotation and translation
- Improved control scheme which allows faster and streamlined experience
- Brand new achievements
- Remappable keys with three profiles to choose from: original controls, custom controls, and lefthanded controls.
- Many original game bugs fixed.
A first-person fight to the death in the depths of space.
Youre a renowned hacker, the most notorious cyberspace thief in the corporate world. Caught during a risky break-in, you become indentured to Diego, a greedy Trioptium exec who bankrolls a rare cyberjack implant operation. After six months in a healing coma, you awaken to the twisted aftermath of a terrible disaster. Where are the surgeons? Why is the station in such disrepair? Slowly, the chilling realization that something is very wrong creeps over you.
Once a prime corporate research facility, Citadel now teems with mindless cyborgs, robots and terribly mutated beings, all programmed to serve SHODAN, a ruthless A.I. Theres scarcely time to think before it unleashes the first terror...
- Rocket through cyberspace to steal information, hack security and grapple with watchdog defense programs enslaved to a maniacal computer.
- Survive battle after battle against armies of killer cyborgs and deadly robots as you collect hardware attachments, life-sustaining patches and deadly weapons to combat mindless mutants.
- Test your intelligence by solving puzzles, rewiring access panels and outwitting SHODAN in its own cyber-realm.
- Enjoy the vastly improved controls and graphics of the Enhanced Edition - or keep your experience as close to the original as possible with the Classic version.
Included Extras located in your SteamSteamAppscommonSS1EEBonus Content folder!
- Enhanced Edition Quick Start Guide
- Original Manual (English, German, French)
- Game Maps
- I.C.E. BREAKER - Official Origin Hint Book
- System Shock - Strategies & Secrets - Strategy Guide
- OST - (Midi, MP3, FLAC)
- TV Commercial
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any 100% OpenGL capable card (Card or Onboard)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX capable sound card or on-board audio
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.