Super Lovely Planet
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 28, 2017
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Super Lovely Planet steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Super Lovely Planet key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Super Lovely Planet free steam keyFree Super Lovely Planet steam key. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Super Lovely Planet cd key free
Super Lovely Planet key free
- Jump to dodge bullets and defeat baddies
- Discover shortcuts and find secrets
- Talk to NPCs and revisit iconic locations
- Journey to Lovely Planet one last time!
- Its not a shooter game. You cant shoot in this game. Theres no gun
- You dont unlock any skills or abilities. There is only the jump button
- That other 3D platform game you know from the 90s? Super Lovely Planet is probably not like that game at all
- One thing it does have in common with other 3D platformers? Collectibles
- Theres plenty of shortcuts to discover
- Is the game difficult? Yes, only if youre not good at it
- "Simple" as in straightforward. Later levels in the game can be quite challenging
- Theres a story but its not shoved in your face
- NPCs dont keep you for too long. They dont beat around the bush or waste your time trying to be funny
- Some NPCs have a line of dialogue. Others might even be wearing hats.
- There are a total of four achievements to unlock
- You dont defeat an "evil mastermind". Theres no boss fights
- I have ideas for Lovely Planet 2. I also have a prototype ready
- Look, I cant really explain why its not a shooter game. I wanted to make a platformer, so I made a platformer. Okay?
- Youre still reading this? Pro tip - there is in fact a second jump button the game never tells you about
- Heres the solution to level 32 - Jump straight down, hang a right and carefully crawl along the passage till you hit a left turn. From there, carefully drop to your right and go straight till you reach the end of the beam. Drop down to the platform below and follow the path to your left. Youll find an NPC there who will show you the rest of the way.
- Dont look for the Mad Wizard in the forest, the NPCs, theyre lying to you
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Recommended
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.