Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 4, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages steam key freeStrategy & Tactics: Dark Ages free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages key free
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the Leagues guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. Its impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. Its generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows - but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.