Stop Sign VR
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Sports
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Stop Sign VR cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Stop Sign VR key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Stop Sign VR steam key freeStop Sign VR free steam key gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Stop Sign VR key free
While you are playing other games a prediction algorithm warns you of possible impacts using sound, images and haptic feedback.
Position (virtual) boxes around your valuable (real) equipment, such as TVs, ceiling fans, room lighting and so on.
Enter your ceiling height to get proximity alerts for the ceiling. If you want, it can also alert you before hitting the floor.
The boxes will fade out when youre not close. The fade-out and full-visibility distances can be configured for each box separately.
If you dont know where your boxes are, because theyre faded out, press the System button and look around.
- runs alongside other SteamVR games
- works with all SteamVR (OpenVR) software, games, headsets, controllers and trackers
- perfect for when you play Hack and Slash games or other games with melee weapons
- many configurable settings such as: alert distance, alert sound volume (or use no sound at all), turn off the default chaperone warning system, alerts for hitting ceiling or floor
- predicts impacts of all your tracked devices: HMD, controllers and trackers
- does not harm the performance of other VR software
- 100% coded in C++ and optimized to spend very little CPU/GPU cycles
The alert sounds are spatialized by Steam Audios HRTF-based binaural rendering so you will hear where the closest wall or object is, even if you cant see it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- Storage: 16 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.