Stonehenge VR SANDBOX
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 12, 2017
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Stonehenge VR SANDBOX key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Stonehenge VR SANDBOX key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Stonehenge VR SANDBOX cd key freeStonehenge VR SANDBOX steam key free game on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Stonehenge VR SANDBOX free steam key
Stonehenge VR began its journey as a profound learning experience, enjoyed by thousands of families, when it originated as one of the first room scale VR exhibits on display in a museum. The first location was the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Washington, and the second was the Museum at Prairiefire in Overland Park, Kansas.
The Museum Mode serves as a wonderful entry point for the first time VR user. Starting with a built in tutorial, it prepares people of all ages on how to interact in virtual reality.
This VR experience includes narrated voice overs, interactivity, and animations that will give you a new appreciation for its fascinating history and beauty as you travel to the world famous prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England.
Designed to expand the experience for the home VR user, Stonehenge VR 2.0 with SANDBOX Mode puts minimal limitations on the creator allowing them to roam across the map and create virtual worlds on any scale desired.
Build, paint and knock down your own version of the Stonehenge monument with motion controllers in real time. Design your own ancient monument around the original Stonehenge, or delete it and start in an empty field.
The SANDBOX is user friendly for the beginner with many tools to discover, and three types of locomotion options for the more experienced VR user. Many additional pre-made monuments for you to explore come built in to the Stonehenge VR SANDBOX.
Share your Stonehenge VR SANDBOX Creations With Us!
Contact us by email or on social media and share images and/or videos of what you create! The founders, Christian and Jessica, would love to see what youve made with the Stonehenge VR SANDBOX.
Our favorites will be posted on our social media pages and even include your actual SANDBOX saved games in the application itself!
Stonehenge VR Museum Mode Features:
- A profound learning experience of the Neolithic monument
- Voice over guided tour of Stonehenge monument in Wiltshire England
- Witness the Winter and Summer Solstice at different points in history
- Watch the sunrise and set through the stones
- English and Mandarin Chinese translations
- Fully interactive
- Virtual reality camera to save images of your creations
- Created in the Unreal 4 Engine
- A physics based creation tool for all ages
- Build own version of Neolithic monument using multiple rock models and sizes
- Paint stones endless amount of times with eight color options
- Knock down your own structures
- Three locomotion options: Fly, walk or teleport to any location on map
- Comes with pre-made monuments to explore
- Save and share creations using the Rama Save System
- Change the time of day on the fly
- Music player with Stonehenge VR soundtrack, or custom music files
- HTC Vive - Room Scale
- Oculus Rift / Touch - Room Scale
- Windows Mixed Reality (Only with SteamVR Plugin)
- Leap Motion - Hand Tracking
- Nvidia VRWorks - Performance Increase
- Nvidia Ansel - 360 Photo Export
- Rama Save System - Save/Load SANDBOX Creations
- Rama Victory Plugin - Save VR Photographs to JPG
After having his mind blown by VR in 2013, and seeing how the tech could be used for education, Christian Bretz decided to change careers and went looking for financing to start his first VR project. When he wasnt able to get the financing necessary to hire a developer, he decided to teach him self how to develop VR software in the Unreal Engine using tutorials and information he found online.
Three months later he created the first version of Stonehenge VR, and less than a year after that it became one of the first room scale VR exhibits to ever be displayed in a museum.
First was the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, WA, then the Museum at Prairiefire in Overland Park, KS. It also became a launch title for HTCs Viveport and has been featured by many tech and media publications such as, CNet, Variety and VRScout.
Christian and his Co-Founder Jessica Villarreal design all the software, and run the business themselves all out of their home in Los Angeles, CA.
- OS: Win 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2320
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.