PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 1, 2020
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Steel Rain key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Steel Rain key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Steel Rain cd key freeSteel Rain steam key free game on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Steel Rain free steam key
Bored with slow-paced simulators with UI that could be used as torture tool?
Why?We are accustomed to the idea that realistic war games almost always lack in graphics, audio, UI department and need lot of time to play.
But they dont have to. They shouldnt….. and thats why Steel Rain idea was born.
We believe thats because war game developers usually arent players and lack passion for their products.
Time to prove that you dont need to choose between fun or realism!
Who?Founded and designed with passion by long time war games player raised on classic series like Steel Panthers, Sudden Strike, Blitzkrieg, Combat Mission, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, Company of Heroes etc. who believe that the best WWII themed game has yet to come :)
How?Thanks to vast experience and passion with war games we could take the best from both worlds: casual strategies and realistic war games, without neglecting audio and UI departments that we believe are as important as good visuals for truly immersive and fun wargame experience.
Not less important is also community engagement with game and its development.
What?Steel Rain is designed at the very foundation with modding support and multiplayer game modes. Its more war gaming sandbox/platform than some yet another casual WWII themed RTS.
Steel Rain is not just game. Its not just another project. Its a dream. Its a mission to make the ultimate World War II gaming platform, without any compromises.
By players. For players.
- dynamic real-time gameplay on WWII eastern front (more fronts/content to come in future)
- multiplayer and single player game modes
- compete with others: online player global statistics like points, won battles, total units lost etc.
- designed for modding at the very foundation: easily change sounds, assets data, models, textures, and even ammunition!
- provided with user friendly tools for content editing: map/mission editor, assets editor, ammunition editor
- vehicles crew system - every weapon/vehicle needs crew - leave any vehicle any time, exchange tank crews and take over enemys vehicles after eliminating crew
- battle logistics and resources management - get and transport fuel, ammunition and spare parts
- all physics driven world - vehicles suspension, ballistics, guns recoil and even ragdolls!
- big battles with hundreds units fighting simultaneously
Audio and visuals
- fully dynamic lighting
- day and night system
- various weather conditions(rain, storm, fog etc)
- true to real life 3d vehicles and equipment models with great attention to details
- immersive audio system with simulated speed of sound, distant attenuation and more
- hdr particle effects
- detailed unit models with moving tracks, wheels and suspension parts
- cutting edge visuals using physically-based rendering
- advanced units perception system - wisely hide your soldiers in bushes and they can be almost invisible
- functional vehicle crew members - tank without driver wont be able to move etc.
- realistic ballistics with historical accurate data like projectile type, velocity, mass etc.
- advanced damage system including multiple penetrations by one shell, ricochets, explosion pressure, shrapnels, crew injury etc
- internal and external components damage(tracks, wheels, engine, gun etc.)
Current statusGame is currently in development, with demo coming out very soon.
To get more details of current development status be sure to checkout our public development roadmap (linked as game website)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 or newer
- Processor: i5 4670k
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX670
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.