Solstice Chronicles: MIA
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 26, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Solstice Chronicles: MIA free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Solstice Chronicles: MIA key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Solstice Chronicles: MIA key freeFree Solstice Chronicles: MIA steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Solstice Chronicles: MIA steam key free
DescriptionSolstice Chronicles: MIA is a top down shooter in which players control the difficulty by managing their threat level through special skills.
THIS GAME DOES NOT HAVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
StoryIn a dead colony, a corporate marine is left far behind enemy lines. With an unlikely help of an insurgent drone, he faces the battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants... and worse things.
- Master fluid twin-stick combat to blast through waves of mutants on Mars.
- Use your drones abilities tactically, weighing the risk and reward of decisions that drastically change the threat you face.
- Decide between scavenging for supplies and upgrades in the face of the oncoming menace, or pushing forward, potentially unprepared for the enemies still to come.
- Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry, including shotguns, rocket launchers, and more, as well as special Heavy weapons, like the autocannon and flamethrower, which will obliterate everything in their path.
- Develop your own skill tree from across four classes--Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator--to become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
Universe - The Red SolsticeThe Earth was overrun by STROL virus. What little was left of man kind colonized Mars, and established a society ruled by powerful corporations. But Mars isnt welcoming, and a violent storm threatens to tear the colonies apart. In a race against time, both the corporation and insurgents will stop at nothing to find the cure and reclaim the Earth. As the virus inevitably spreads through Tharsis colony, the players must fight the mutants, the storm and the odds to find the cure before its too late.
Developer NoteWe from Ironward want to take a different approach to twin-stick shooters. We learned that tactics can be great in our first game The Red Solstice, and were trying to add a bit of that tactic into Solstice Chronicles: MIA, we feel that if players prepare themselves, the reward will be much more satisfying.
Solstice Chronicles: MIA is the second Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 103% of its goal and was supported by 512 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
Compatible Eye Tracking Devices: Tobii Eye Tracker 4C, Alienware 17 Notebook, Acer Predator Notebook 21 X, MSI GT72 Notebook, Acer Predator Monitors Z301CT, Z271T, XB271HUT
- OS: Win 7, Win 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.