PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 17, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Sojourner free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Sojourner key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Sojourner key freeSojourner steam key free gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Sojourner steam key free
Simultaneously a love letter to and a parody of classic role-playing games, Sojourner is the retro RPG that the world has been craving, but just didnt know it. By gracefully mixing modern gameplay elements with a familiar retro aesthetic, Sojourner features everything that you loved from the 8-bit RPGs of your childhood and leaves behind everything you didnt. Drawing heavy inspiration from NES classics like Mother (Earthbound), Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Zelda, while bringing in an original style and quirkiness all its own, Sojourner is a glorious blend of the old and the new, making for a very playable, very fun adventure for anyone who is a fan of the classics or simply a fan of RPGs in general.
- Embark on an epic, heartwarming, and sometimes silly quest in a large fantasy universe, featuring more secret areas and sidequests than you will ever be able to find without using a strategy guide
- Create your own party of highly-customizable characters, with 10 classes to choose from, and a class change system
- Recruit monsters to your party with a unique spin on creature-capturing
- Multiple endings based on how you interact with characters in the world
- NO GRINDING
- Random battles can be turned off completely
- Humorous dialogue and nostalgic references
- All graphics use the NES color palette
- 8-bit music and sound effects
- Runs at a buttery-smooth 60 frames per second
- Typical completion time is 15-20 hours
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 255 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.