Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$39.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 20, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope steam key freeSerious Sam VR: The Last Hope free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope key free
Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope free steam key
Have you ever wondered what its really like to be Serious Sam? Have you ever wanted to fight Mentals alien hordes with your own two hands? Well, now you can! Step into the shoes of the Earth Defense Forces greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stones own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.
- Tons of enemies - Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 2017.
- Tons of guns - Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! Use 16 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, and Sams trademark alien-killing toy - the minigun. Also, theres a sword and a shield, for good measure.
- Planet-hopping action - Visit five unique planets, and battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, or on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization.
- Dicks back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners almost as fast as you drop your enemies.
- Cry for Mummy - Defeat Mentals most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And thats just the first boss, and there are five of them - each one more deadly and terrifying than the last.
- Upgrade and improve - Evolve your arsenal and yourself, unlocking 36 powerups and 190 weapon upgrades during Sams adventures.
- It takes two to tango - Play through any level with a partner, picking between Serious Sam or Serious Sammy as your character of choice.
- Randomly Generated Gameplay! - This new gameplay option is split to three different modes. Fight off random waves of enemies that ensure every playthrough is completely different, and challenge yourself in 8 arenas consisting of 4 waves and 20 difficulty settings in the chaotic Arena mode. Face endless waves of enemies, trying to stay alive as long as possible in the Endless Wave mode, or try your luck at the Daily Challenge mode, facing the same challenge as other players around the world on the arena map of the day.
- Global Leaderboards - Compare your score and get bragging rights over your friends and foes thanks to global leaderboards supported by each of the Arena modes.
- Hyper-immersive realism - Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and were pretty sure it works the other way around.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 - 4590 equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 or NVIDIA GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR headset plus hand controllers. Internet connection required for product activation for the first time. After that, a persistent connection is not required to play SSVR: The Last Hope.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.