PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 18, 2016
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Samphi key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Samphi key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Samphi cd key freeSamphi steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Samphi free steam key
Samphi is a fresh randomly-generated survival-RPG, with a shifted focus to skills, world management, and a story mode*. Travel through broken memories of a failing relationship to try and salvage whats left. How you play is up to you. The world is yours. Your story is waiting.
DISCLAIMER: SAMPHI IS IN EARLY ACCESS. BY PURCHASING NOW YOU ARE NOT PURCHASING A COMPLETE TITLE BUT ARE ACTIVELY SUPPORTING THE PROJECT BY PURCHASING THE PROMISE OF ONE. IN THE MEAN-TIME, THERE MAY BE BUGS AND OTHER ISSUES. YOU KNOW THE DRILL. :)
*The story mode of Samphi will be included in the full release. While in Early Access the game is limited to local and online freeplay.
The story of Samphi is about re-living memories of a failing relationship in a last-ditch attempt to understand and save it. All memories will take place in randomly generated sandbox areas, giving you freedom over how they play. Instead of just carting the player from A to B with fixed dialog, I want you to be able to create your own worlds, play how you want, and ultimately have your own experience. Also, with the addition of RPG features such as character progression, skills, and pets, I hope to really immerse the player into the world they create.
- • Play as either Boy or Girl.
- • Each memory will take place in a randomly generated area.
- • Complete all memories in the timeline, and their associated tasks, to learn the story behind boy & girl.
- • Samphis story is me sharing my own experience. The loose telling of the story will allow you to add your own significance to the experience.
If thats not your bag theres always freeplay mode!
Since Im telling my story in a sandbox universe, it only makes sense to open it up and provide a freeplay mode! No goals, no story, just sandbox goodness. Create your own world, live your own story, use your skills to survive, and hone them to master the world around you. The goal isnt the usual exploration and/or fighting, sure thats there, but the goal is to establish yourself and build the best world around you.
- Each world is made up of randomly-generated areas. What you do in this world is up to you!Dig, build, gather and create your own world. Dont take too long; things go bump in the night.You have plenty of materials at your disposal so lets see what you can create with them.
- Once you have gathered your materials you are ready to craft.Use what you have gathered to forge new items and equipment to help you build your world.To craft better items and building materials build yourself a crafting bench.
- Now you have your items and a shelter its time for the final step. Food!Therere multiple ways in which you can get food including gathering, fishing, and farming.Time to get back to your house, rustle up a campfire and cook your spoils.
- While doing all this you will be gaining experience and be improving your skills.The more you hone your skills the more competent and masterful youll become.
- Accompanying you throughout your adventure is your own pet.As he/she accompanies you, youll find your pet grown stronger alongside you.
Samphi is my entry into one of my favorite genres. Ive always loved the genre, and play many of the entries in it, but Ive always wanted a smaller, more intimate experience with more meaning. Thats my goal, and I hope you enjoy Samphi!
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.