RIOT: Civil Unrest
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$16.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateFeb 12, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate RIOT: Civil Unrest cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate RIOT: Civil Unrest key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of RIOT: Civil Unrest steam key freeRIOT: Civil Unrest steam key free gift on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. RIOT: Civil Unrest key free
RIOT: Civil Unrest is a unique, thought-provoking experience that places you at the heart of some of the worlds most recent confrontations. Campaigns include: Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Over thirty single level scenarios include: Gilets Jaunes protests in Paris, France; Financial reform protests in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Economic protests in Caracas, Venezuela; and the G20 Rote Flora clashes in Hamburg, Germany.
RIOT: Civil Unrest is a complex strategy game that sets players objectives for each scenario. Its then up to the individual to choose how to tackle each situation, employing different strategies and tactics in order to achieve the perfect outcome. Discover if you can dispel an angry crowd or overcome a well-equipped militia with RIOT: Civil Unrest. Player performance is rated, aggression can lead to a quick, successful outcome but a softer approach may have the same resolution without damaging public opinion.
RIOT: Civil Unrest now boasts a powerful, Steam Workshop Editor that allows users to create and share their own scenarios too.
RIOT - Civil Unrests creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT - Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT - Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, and Ballistic squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon or even a tank!
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Sixteen campaign levels split over four scenarios; Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all thirty-two levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Versus mode - play with or against a friend or AI on the same computer.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Name your riot, create a description of the event and add many other details (where, when, links etc.).
- Add your own background images.
- Place and edit sprites from a library with more than 700 objects.
- Add lighting and weather effects, vehicles, particles effects and filters.
- Customise the characters skins, clothes and gears.
- Set your own gameplay rules defining the rebels and police teams and their objectives.
- Share your levels on Steam Workshop!
- OS: x64 versions of Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Processor: AMD / Intel dual-core CPU running at 2.8 GHz (AMD Athlon II X2 series or Intel Pentium Dual-Core G600 series or newer architectures are recommended.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.1 support. AMD R7 265 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or newer architectures are recommended
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, mouse and internet connection for Steam
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.