Riley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 1, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Riley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1 cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Riley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Riley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1 steam key freeRiley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1 free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Riley Short: Analog Boy – Episode 1 key free
Riley Short: Analog Boy Episode 1 - In Cupcake Memoriam
This is the story of a kid who doesnt fit in.
Hovering cars, sentient refrigerators, robots living alongside humans, and Riley cant touch any of it.
You are Riley Short, a weird little brother who shorts out any electronics he touches in his near-future world, and youre out for revenge in your older sisters room. With your familys refrigerator, Fridge, egging you on, you will ransack Clarice Shorts room to find electronic items to short out in the name of little-brotherly vengeance.
• Featuring the vocal talents of Mela Lee as Clarice Short & Paul Rugg as Fridge
• Characters designs by webcomic artist Andy Klute
• Original music to get you in the shorting mood. Soundtrack also available
• Powered by VRTK - Virtual Reality Toolkit
• Includes fancy original animation sequences in glorious 2D
• Your Vive Controllers become the grabby hands of Riley. Do be careful
• Riley can dash around (Vive Touchpad) if your play space is confined, or you can walk about as normal if you happen to be play-area-blessed
• 11 Achievements to discover
• A couple rather awesome hidden areas
• New arcade mode: Riley Rush
Recommended Vive volume: 50%
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive required
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.