PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$2.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 14, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Revenge Quest key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Revenge Quest key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Revenge Quest cd key freeRevenge Quest free steam key game. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Revenge Quest free steam key
Revenge Quest steam key freeIntroduction:
Revenge Quest is a light-hearted side-scrolling shoot-em-up inspired by Film Noire and Art Deco architecture. You (and your friend) play as one of several characters each seeking revenge from Big Water, the company that dries up the rivers and sells the water back to you. You must fight the robotic guards that stand in your way all the way to the boss, using whatever weapons and help you can get, and get revenge!
The combat in Revenge Quest is fast. You must plan your moves before you attack, and understand the enemys patterns before moving out from cover. Each level will require you to come up with your own tactics to get past its challenges.
Ever since the drought, Big Water has taken advantage of the scarcity of water by bottling it up down to the last drop and selling it at a steep price. A rag-tag group of rebels, including you, intend to do what it takes to get the rivers flowing again.
- Movable environment. Just about everything in the environment can be moved around to provide dynamic cover and block off enemies
- Local co-op multiplayer. (Press Backspace to get Player 2 to join)
- Good thing you were both trained in CPR. You can revive your fallen friend when playing multiplayer
- A growing selection of classic and strange weapons. Each character brings their weapons of choice to the table
- Tough bosses. Besides the robotic minions watching the hallways, a well-oiled guardian robot defends each door to prevent intruders from getting too close to the heart of the operation.
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Processor: (1.2 GHz) Intel Pentium 4, AMD Opteron or AMD Athlon 64
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.