Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJan 19, 2016
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER steam key freeResident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER steam key free gift on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER key free
The story of Resident Evil 0 takes players back to 1998. Reports have been mounting about unusual murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. The citys Special Forces division, S.T.A.R.S., sends their Bravo Team - including rookie cop member Rebecca Chambers - to investigate. On route, the teams helicopter suffers engine trouble and is forced to make a crash landing, where they find an overturned prisoner transport vehicle. Splitting up to search the area, Rebecca discovers the Ecliptic Express, a train stopped dead on the tracks. Inside, she meets death row convict and ex-Navy lieutenant Billy Coen. Throughout the game, you will take control of both Rebecca and Billy, at times switching between both characters in order to proceed. Learning the advantages of each character is the key to solving puzzles and surviving the nightmares that lie ahead.
- Return to the series origins - Discover the truth behind what led to the horrors at the Mansion in Resident Evil in this fan-favorite and popular prequel title to the series.
- Completely enhanced visuals - New high-resolution textures have been created from scratch, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles, while still preserving the classic appearance of the original release.
- Fully remastered sound effects - 5.1 surround support provides a more experiential gaming atmosphere that best matches players listening environments.
- Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or newly added 16:9 widescreen mode.
- Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy a new alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of an analogue stick.
- Fan-favorite Resident Evil characters - Rookie S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers and wanted criminal Billy Coen combine skills and buddy up to survive the undead and infected nightmares that await them.
- Wesker Mode - After completing the main storyline, you will be able to take control of series antagonist Albert Wesker, and use his superhuman abilities to power through the missions.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller recommended.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.