Renegade Grounds: Episode 1
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateAug 31, 2017
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Renegade Grounds: Episode 1 steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Renegade Grounds: Episode 1 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Renegade Grounds: Episode 1 free steam keyRenegade Grounds: Episode 1 free steam key. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Renegade Grounds: Episode 1 cd key free
Renegade Grounds: Episode 1 key freeSynopsis:
Something very important was stolen from the council - a high value item required for a new device that could bridge the gap between the physical realm and the realm of phantoms. Who did this and why is unknown, but the city guard hired two mercenaries to find and retrieve this item in return for a hefty sum - Agela, a young, somewhat brash, and quick-witted archer, and her smarty pants imp sidekick Ingus.
Agela and Ingus will have to infiltrate their way into crime-ridden slums, as well as a whole host of underground and treacherous locations in order to get the job done. On their journey they are guided by a phantom ally, Angadani, who appears from time to time to update them with useful information. A simple fetch job quickly becomes more complex as more factions become involved and set their eyes on the precious item. Its more than they bargained for, but to Agela and Ingus, giving up is not an option!
- Not your typical fantasy setting. Medieval look and non-human races, but more with a modern day dynamic - gangs, crime-infested slums, city councils instead of kings in castles, and science instead of magic.
- Strategic turn-based battle system which includes skills with unique areas of effect.
- Fully voice acted
- Weapon and Armour upgrading - find specific items which can be used to add a variety of stat bonuses to your equipment, but do so wisely, because each weapon and armour has a limited number of upgrade slots.
- First part of a larger story
- In addition to story mode, challenge yourself with consecutive battles in arena mode
- Two difficulty modes: Normal and Brazen
- Puzzles to solve and secret areas to find!
If you want to support this game and all my other past and future games further, please check out my patreon page below!
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.