PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 12, 2020
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Racing, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Rat Racer free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Rat Racer key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Rat Racer key freeRat Racer steam key for free on SteamGateways. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Rat Racer steam key free
Rat Racer is a physics-based car simulation. This is not a typical arcade game - everything is calculated in real time by the Nvidia PhysX engine, so the drive model is more difficult to learn at the beginning, but it gives you much more satisfaction when you master it over time.
All tracks are "virtual sandboxes" where you can drive everywhere and do anything what your car physics allows. All collisions, jumps, spins are unique due to real time physics and such environment.
How to start:For the first time dont push the throttle to the max - just go as slow as possible throughout the first lap to feel the car reactions and then gradually speed up on next laps. Watch out for the driver - if you drive too aggressively, it may fall out of the car due to stronger forces. Also, if you didnt care about the engine, it can sometimes catch fire - in both cases you have to wait a few seconds.
Due to physical nature of the game its easy to stuck somewhere on the track - in such case stop your car for few seconds - it will be respawned on last checkpoint.
There are many random things which make the racing different every time - AI can sometimes miss the checkpoints so you never know who will win. Car engines can have a failures. The boxes on the road are filled with random stuff - you never knows if its safe to collide with. The drone-like camera sometimes look at weird angles so you cannot clearly see your position. Some of the track locations are covered by obstructions so you need to use your intuition when your car is not visible for few seconds. There are no bounds on track so beware of the edges - or force your opponent to drive there!
Tips and tricks:
- When you are in air release your throttle - the landing will be safer
- When your car jumps with slight rotation - align your front wheels with flying direction to land safely
- When your car spins - tame every ground contact by handbrake - it may help to loose velocity and may prevent your driver from falling out of the car
- Some of the cars are using freewheel - its technology from older cars like Saab or Trabant where car does not use engine to brake - that means when you release your throttle the car is still going until you press brake!
We plan to release this game with 8 race tracks and 8 cars. There will be also Early Acces release which will contain 1 car and 1 track.
Have fun & stay stronk!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel i5-3360M or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD 4000 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: The game should run on most computers but it would be good to have dedicated 3D graphics. The oldest tested setup was '2012 laptop with Intel i5-3360M / integrated Intel HD4000 Graphics - 1280x720 40FPS
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.