PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 17, 2020
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Quick Trivia steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Quick Trivia key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Quick Trivia free steam keyFree Quick Trivia steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Quick Trivia cd key free
GameplayOnce you join or create a match you will spawn as a character with a random question appearing on the display. Control your character and type each letter in squares on the ground (case/space insensitive) from left to right (you can start from the middle). If you dont know the answer at all, ask the internet. Once you finished, step onto the count icon to check if the answer is correct - if it is, the next question will be randomly picked. Answer all the questions and you will beat the game.
ContentsThe questions vary and are of the following types:
- Recollection of games events, places - facts;
- Quotes of characters you ought to recognise;
- Correct a sentense so the statement is true;
- Guess a game by its features;
- Retranslate — guess what a translation meant in origin;
- And others.
Although whats more exciting in my opinion is being forced to go back in your mind so that while searching for your answers you also get to reflect on how it has been in reality.
- OS: 7, 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 91 MB available space
- Sound Card: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.