PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$15.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 15, 2019
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Project Downfall steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Project Downfall key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Project Downfall free steam keyProject Downfall free steam key. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Project Downfall cd key free
Welcome to your Downfall...
Project Downfall (PDF for short) is a trippy, reflex based shooter with adventure elements. The game is an overall mashup of the the movie „Falling Down with M.Douglas and the style of „Hardcore Henry and „John Wick in a retro (DOOM,Duke3d,Hexen etc) stylised visuals with modern post effects and Dynamic Original SoundTrack.
You start in your apartment after another routine day at the office and your adventure starts from there. The storyline will progress with completion of main missions.
You are a regular, middle class citizen. By day, leading your ordinary, rinse-repeat corpo-routine life, with your lovely girlfriend Olga by your side, a well paid job and crib with an amazing view. What more could a guy want?
By night however, you give your contribution to society as a self-proclaimed dealer of justice, dispatching all sorts of scum with extreme prejudice… Or, at least that is what you think...
Main missions will be accessed from your car outside the apartment. In one of the earliest updates after the games Early Access release, the area will be expanded with a freeroam hub which will open up to other parts of the city with optional missions with progression of the game.
With addition of new levels during Early Access, the plot will branch out at certain points leading down alternate paths/levels. Certain levels will only be accessible with certain restrictions (ie depending on timeline, if certain character was discovered/spared/killed and son on). The game will offer multiple endings.
- What to expect (Early Access):
- A fast paced shooter where reflexes and quick thinking count
- A dynamic and fitting Original Soundtrack which adapts to whats going on on-screen
- Cannon fodder
- Trippy visuals
- No health regen
- Actually no way of replenishing your health at all
- 6 levels (4 multi-staged)
- Combo kill and style system
- The Superkick
- lots of fun ways of dispatching your foes
- What to expect from v. 1.0
- More cannon fodder
- over 20 levels
- Non linear storyline progression with multiple endings
- freeroam hub area with activities, secrets etc
- brutality finishers and environmental attacks
- and more
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.