PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 4, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Poltergeist Treasure key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Poltergeist Treasure key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Poltergeist Treasure cd key freePoltergeist Treasure free steam key game. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Poltergeist Treasure free steam key
As the brave knight Sir Typhil of Creulor continues his quest to bring a unicorn to the castle and be crowned king, he finds himself trapped in a haunted forest by a malevolent ghost.
As with all of the games in the series, Poltergeist Treasure is mainly a point & click adventure, but with elements of other types of games present as well. In this episode, a section of the game is a top-down stealth game.
As stated immediately above, this is a point & click adventure game and thus contains the standard compliment of point & click adventure game features including:
- Walking around from place to place by pointing and clicking!
- Talking to NPCs by choosing dialog options and receiving witty responses!
- Picking up everything that isnt nailed down and putting it in your inventory!
- Using your inventory items on objects or people in the world in order to solve puzzles!
- Using your inventory items on other inventory items in order to solve puzzles!
- Using your inventory items on absolutely everything you see because youre stuck on this puzzle and cant figure out what to do!
- Literally slapping yourself in the face because that puzzle solution was so obvious and yet it took you 20 minutes to figure it out!
Also, as already stated, a portion of the game is a top-down stealth game, and as such contains the following features:
- Walk around and avoid obstacles, some of which are moving!
- um... yeah... thats pretty much all the features of a top-down stealth game.
While a stand-alone game in its own right, this game continues the over-arching story from Unicorn Dungeon:
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.