PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 5, 2010
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Plain Sight key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Plain Sight key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Plain Sight cd key freePlain Sight steam key free game on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Plain Sight free steam key
Plain Sight steam key freePlain Sight is a multiplayer arcade game about suicidal ninja robots.
Fly through space, leap over planetoids and destroy opponents with your trusty katana.
Killing fellow robots lets you steal their tasty, tasty energy. Packed with spinach-like goodness; energy makes you bigger, stronger, faster and generally more awesome.
Being all big and badass is great, but in this game it doesnt win you the match. It makes you a target.
To win, you have to convert your energy into points...
How do you do this? Simple. Kill yourself.
Press the button and turn your happy little robot into a vicious ball of enemy-absorbing plasma. The more opponents you take out, the better.
Upgrade your robot, respawn and get stuck in again...
- 13 Multiplayer maps
- Battle up to 20 players
- 5 self-destructive gameplay modes
- Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Robozilla! - mini ninjas unite to bring the gargantuan Robozilla down to size!
- Lighten Up - Detonate on a target area with as much energy as possible, the best detonation wins the points for that round.
- Team Deathmatch / Weakest Clink - Play a standard Team Deathmatch or up the stakes by having a communal score bank.
- Capture the Flag - Well, it looks more like a beacon... but the gameplay is the same.
- Level the playing field with in-game power-ups
- Spend your experience points on 30 different robot upgrades
- Perfect your skills in offline practice mode
- Ships with dedicated server software
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2 supported graphics card
- DirectX:DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 300 MB of free space
- Sound: Sound card required
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.