Peninsular War Battles
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 1, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Peninsular War Battles key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Peninsular War Battles key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Peninsular War Battles cd key freeFree Peninsular War Battles steam key giveaway. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Peninsular War Battles free steam key
Peninsular War Battles steam key freePeninsular War Battles places you at the forefront of Napoleons campaign to conquer Portugal and Spain. Play is possible as the British, French or Spanish across 5 campaigns with a total of 40 missions. Peninsular War Battles is the most advanced wargame from HexWar yet! The missions represent well researched representation of the major battles of the period with a full range of tactical options available to all the commanders. There are 64 different combat units, each in an accurate depiction of the uniforms, colours and flags of the period. The in-depth game systems allows infantry units to form line, column or square while light infantry units may skirmish in open order. Victory in most battles will go to the commander most able to utilize the combined arms benefits of infantry, cavalry and artillery to the best effect.
- 5 Mission ‘Tutorial Campaign
- 3 Mission ‘Invasion Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Assault Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Conquest Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Engagement Campaign
- 8 Mission ‘Hammer Campaign
- All missions, apart from the tutorial, can be played as both sides
- 53 different historical models representing 66 different unit types.
- Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite
- 12 different troop classes with infantry, light infantry, riflemen, light cavalry (light dragoons and hussars), lancers, dragoons, cuirassiers, 4pdr, 6pdr, 8pdr, 9pdr and 12pdr artillery and horse artillery.
- Detailed Combat Analysis
- Map zoom
- Flank Attacks
- Strategic Movement
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible graphics card
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.