PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$7.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 29, 2017
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Ouroboros: Prelude cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Ouroboros: Prelude key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Ouroboros: Prelude steam key freeFree Ouroboros: Prelude steam key giveaway. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Ouroboros: Prelude key free
Discover why you were imprisoned and find a way out. Be wary, you are not alone in this dark place. You are being watched. You are being hunted. The shadows haunt your every footstep. The evil that lurks here will not allow you to leave. Can you find the answers that are locked away in this labyrinth? Can you find the way out before you lose yourself forever? Or are you doomed to play out the endless cycle of insanity over and over and over…? Can you escape this living nightmare?
Follow the story of Ouroboros as it begins with Prelude. A story of family, love, loss, desperation, and madness.
As you will soon learn, one should be careful about what one is willing to do for those they love.
- First Person Survival Horror - Experience the horror from the protagonists perspective. You have no means of defending yourself other than hiding, running, and your cunning.
- Adaptive Sanity System - Events and the environment can trigger sanity effects, making it harder to stay sane and survive. What you see, what you hear, what you do will all be influenced as you slowly succumb to madness.
- Dungeon Randomization - No playthrough is the same. Every level, room, hall, item, scare, creature, puzzle, piece of lore is randomized. You have one chance while you are conscious to get out of the dungeon, should you fall unconscious you wake up in a cell and must attempt your escape again with everything re-randomized.
- Dark and Brooding Original Story - Ouroboros: Prelude is a taste of the dark story that is in store for you down the road. With inspiration from Alchemic, Germanic, and Renaissance era history, this will be a story you will not soon forget.
- Reactive Environment - The environment is not a static element in Ouroboros: Prelude. Nearly every object can be interacted with. Use objects to barricade doors, hide or as distractions. The environment also has a mind of its own and may change on a whim and may even try to maim you. How hard can a randomized dungeon be? When it randomly continues to change... randomly.
- Intelligent Entities - Creatures stalk these dank halls. Their only purpose is to keep the secrets of this place hidden from you and to keep you from freedom. However, like most intelligent creatures they can be avoided or tricked if your wits are sharp.
- Advanced Sensory System - The darkness may be oppressive but it can just as easily be your ally. Staying in the light may help you see but creatures can also see you, and it will also render you momentarily blind when you transition from light to darkness as your vision adjusts. Hiding in the darkness may increase your chances of survival… for a time. Be careful though, even if they cannot see you they may still be able to hear you - running is not always wise. If you are careful enough you can hear them before you see them and perhaps sneak around them. Even still, some other denizens of this maze are not daunted by the dark.
- Conserve Your Light - You are trapped in a dungeon. Whoever wants you here is intending to keep you here. If you are to escape you must light the way. But be careful you do not run out of tinder or candles or you will be trapped in the dark.
- Madness - Be careful that you do not lose yourself within the depths of this abysmal place. The more exposed you are to madness the more madness takes its hold on you. Each time you let your sanity slip your control over your actions diminish. The reality of the game will change. If you cannot keep yourself from going insane your control of the game is not guaranteed.
Ouroboros: Prelude contains audio and visual elements of a disturbing nature.
Those with health conditions that are aggravated by feelings of stress, nausea, anxiety, dread, or fear may find this game difficult to play.
If any of the above is a risk towards your mental or physical health at the present moment then please reconsider playing.
You have been warned...
This game is currently in Early Access.
Somethings may be removed. Somethings maybe be added. Great pains were taken to iron out as many glitches and bugs as possible and to include as much of the planned content as possible before this initial release but keep in mind there may be some minor issues lying about.
Take a moment and look through the HELP menu to familiarize yourself with the controls.
Creating this has been quite a journey. It has taken two years - almost to the day, scarily enough - of straight-up madness to finally getting it released. From learning from nothing to having to remake the entire thing from the bottom up after a year of development because of data corruption. I hope you all enjoy the fruits of my madness. Stay sane!
- OS: Windows 7 or better
- Processor: i7 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Required...
- Additional Notes: A strong will required.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.