One Million Worlds
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 29, 2019
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate One Million Worlds steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate One Million Worlds key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of One Million Worlds free steam keyFree One Million Worlds steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. One Million Worlds cd key free
One Million Worlds is a block world, but unlike other block worlds its not focused on buildings and architecture but on machines and movement.
Want to build a space ship that works? Absolutely!
Want to build a hidden landing pad for it that opens up from the hillside? You can have that to!
Want a tree to actually fall over when you cut it down (youd think that would go without saying)? Obviously!
One Million Worlds is a blockworld with physics which means you can create things that not only look cool but are cool, because they work. Things like this:
But you can start small and simple
Thats a ship, really simple, could be put together in a couple of minutes, and that can fly!
The game is built with simple pieces that let you build whatever machines you can imagine; thrusters, rails, axels and then you can wire them up so they all behave and work how you want them to. There are even command chairs that bind to the keyboard keys so the machines you build can work just like built-in vehicles in other games.
That said, not everything is going to be your friend...
Maybe its time to add some weapons to your ships.
- A game without preset models where you can build whatever you can imagine, and make it work as well.
- A world with computer controlled machines and creatures (when the game is fully released it will be "filled with" for now its just "with").
- Computer controlled machines are built from blocks, so you can re-purpose them for your own use, or if you destroy them they are destroyed realistically.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ 64 bit
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-M480 2.6GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.