PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 17, 2017
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Nurbits key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Nurbits key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Nurbits cd key freeNurbits steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Nurbits free steam key
Nurbits steam key free
Nurbits is a music puzzle game. You take on the role of a sound engineer responsible for producing music with a robot band. You must fix the wiring in each robots brain before it can play the song.
To do so, you hook up microchips that send and receive signals the same way that neurons do. Each chip has a threshold. If it receives enough stimulation from other chips to reach threshold it will fire and play a note. To solve the puzzle you must hook up the right notes and inhibit the wrong notes. Each puzzle is a phrase in the song the player is assembling. Complete all the puzzles so the band can play the song!
Nurbits also features a creative mode. You can customize your robot band, and create and share your own songs and puzzles.
- Over 50 puzzles composing four original songs.
- Each song features a distinct musical style: chiptune, rock, hip-hop, and electronic dance music.
- Rise to the top of the robot music industry as you progress through four venues: the basement, small club, arena, and space station.
- Puzzle mechanics based on real neuroscience concepts.
- Compose your own music in an easy and intuitive way.
- 21 different instrument sounds: guitar, bass, drums, synths, and more.
- Add effects and tweak all the parameters of your song.
- Robot editor - Make your own custom robots to form your own unique robot bands.
- Turn your music into puzzles using the same tools as the game designers.
- Online song sharing - Upload your creations. Download other players creations to play and remix them.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- Storage: 700 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.