PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 24, 2014
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Montas cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Montas key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Montas steam key freeFree Montas steam key giveaway. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Montas key free
Story of Montas
You wake up at the desk of Joseph Walker, an accountant working for a firm in the city of Montas.
Normal life for Joseph has become a distant memory, haunted by nightmares of events that didnt happen, and cursed with unsettling hallucinations wherever he goes. As a result of stress and anxiety, Joseph is now an alcoholic.
Paranoia is growing, and the situation worsens when police begin to question locals about recent murders in the area. What is happening to Joseph?... and what is Montas hiding?
Features of Montas
- Run or hide from enemies
- Use the environment to your advantage, if its not already out to get you
- Uncover vast underground labyrinths occupied by the unknown
- Discover secret areas and hidden content
- Explore numerous environments and conditions; bright, dark, new, old, safe, dangerous, real and imaginary
- Play using keyboard or controller
- Full support for the Oculus Rift DK1
- Final version to support DK2 in Unreal Engine 4
The player is the audience, Montas is the play, and you are invited up on stage...
Welcome to the Opera.
Montas on Early Access
We feel that Early Access is a great way to engage with the community, test integration of Virtual Reality peripherals and receive feedback on the game while supporting development of the final product. Montas on Early Access is built with UDK (Unreal Engine 3), and development is underway on the final version in Unreal Engine 4.
The price of Montas on Early Access and the price of the full game will remain $10. Those who purchase Montas on Early Access will also receive the Collectors Edition on release of the final game, which includes the digital Artbook and Soundtrack all together valued at $30.
- OS: Windows XP 32-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.